Saturday, August 7, 2010

Camping Time

So I finally got Curt to go camping because we rented these hard cover pop-up campers. With all the kids, I think the bears could hear us coming miles away. We had so much fun, though I wish it didn't rain so much. We went with two other families and we even took Baylor. We fished, ate, hike, ate, laughed, and ate some more. I think Curt and I gain 3 pounds each that weekend.
Add ImageThe pop-up camper was really neat. The kids could of hung out there the whole time. They were so excited, of course they didn't go to bed until really late, they just stayed up talking about how cool the camper was.
The kids, plus two babies that are not in the picture.
On the way home we stopped at the city of Hope so Corbin could catch a fish. It took a couple minutes but he did it. He told me that his arm got so tried from reeling in the fish. He decided to keep it, (which was kinda disappointing because we have no more freezer space, we already have a freezer full of fish.) he fillet it with Curt and was fascinated with it being a mommy fish because it had a lot of eggs inside her.He was a proud boy that day and had to show everyone his fish.

No comments: