Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 2

So I got a lot of comments about my email about losing weight. It is nice to know that I have a support system that can keep me on track, so keep it up.
People keep on asking me what I am doing to lose weight. Well, I am doing it the old fashion way with diet and exercise. I realize that I need to count my calories, I don't count every one, I kinda estimate. One of the Biggest Loser books says, if you are dieting, you should take your weight, times it by seven, and that is how many calories you should be eating. (for you skinny people you should not go under 1200 calories a day) My problem is portion control so I really need to look at how much I am eating. Nights are the worse for me. Last night I about dyed from not eating anything, finally I was so hungry I had a celery stick. (It is not very good without peanut butter) For exercise I just make sure I either run/jog for 3 miles or play basketball or racket ball for at least an hour. And lastly I try to do some kind of weights/bands 3 times a week. Exercise is not hard for me, it is the eating.
So who ever is with me just let me know so we can support each other. I have found if I have no one to report to than I don't do it.
I am not turning 30 over weight.

No comments: